Sunday, March 16, 2014

One TED Talk that I really enjoyed listening to was Haley's. First, her own experience of how a sport has changed her was very relatable from my point of view of also being an athlete. Although I don't know every little detail of the sport of gymnastics, I know the main jist of it and I thought Haley did a really good job of point out the things that we don't think of going on like perfectionism and such. Second, I like how she stuck to the three main key points of how being in gymnastics changed her and thought the repetition of the three really worked. Each of the quotes on the different slides Haley used were relevant to each topic she talked about. The only thing I would change would be the size of the quotes so they would be a little more easy to read. Finally, another part of her TED talk that I really thought was neat were the home videos she incorporated. The first one was hilarious of Haley showing her super shyness as a little girl just starting gymnastics. The second one was really cool to watch and see her progression in her self confidence. I thought it was a really good way to conclude her TED talk and prove what she was talking about true. Great Job Haley! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment